With only a few lines of code, JSXC can turn any web application into a cooperation hub: Standards-compliant instant messaging, group chat, and audio/video calls suddenly are just a click away for your users. And all with security, privacy, reliability, and user-friendliness in mind. For ownCloud/Nextcloud directly in their app repositories, and not much more complicated for SOGo, Ilias, Diaspora*, RoundCube, and whatever you like!
In the past months and year, JSXC has gained quite some momentum:
- Several contributors started to improve the code or provide ready-made integrations into other applications.
- We simplified the process of integrating JSXC into your own application, with code and documentation.
- ownCloud and Nextcloud have endorsed the one-click JSXC apps for their platforms, in part due to the increasingly seamless integration.
- Added support for modern XMPP features, including better file transfer and direct feedback.
- Can now also be used as a support platform, thanks to web-based Desktop sharing.
- JSXC now supports 20 languages.
- …and much more!
If you want to have a trustworthy Open Source solution for your communications means which you can host in-house but also allows you to talk to the entire world, then give JSXC a try! It may be only a click away!
Please tell us of your success stories, either with the existing apps or how easy it was to integrate it into your own.